Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you...

We met again for lunch today...completely platonic. However, I feel like I can read you. The subtle raise of one brow, the smile, the nervous laugh -- they are all signs. You said that you felt we were very much alike in one area of our personality...you were right. What I'd like to know is if I am right about you. We both have other commitments, but I'm still intrigued by you. I just want to know what it would be like to hold you, kiss you, feel you. More than just a couple of hand shakes and an accidental brush.

When we talk, you get this glimmer in your eyes. Is it excitement? Or is it just really engaging conversation. I'm confused here. Maybe I'm making something out of nothing at all. If I'm not, please let me know. I know you're shy, but god, I wish you would make the first move.

Maybe next time we chat over drinks... and then we can use the words we want to say.

No comments: