Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where fact and fiction meet...

and now work comes crashing down. So much to think about. My approach at detaching emotion from the office has missed a couple of times. I have misdirected and funneled my missing passion in my love life into a passion for work and it has combined into an inferno. Now it holds a force that cannot be bottled up.

Who have I become?

I'm that guy on the bus next to you, nervously looking around at the other passengers, trying to get a look into everyone's eyes to ensure that I'm not missing out on something behind one pair of them. I look down at my smartphone and read my email, play a game, and check out the missed connections online -- maybe someone's missing me. I sling my bag over my shoulder, adjust my iPod to something a bit more more driving, and then turn my way off of the bus and walk over to my building.

Just another day.

No comments: