Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just my imagination...

I thought you were a mature, intelligent human, but now I find you are just a scared, stupid child. You weren't who I thought you were...just an apparition of my ideal. So today, as I grab my latte and look out through dark glasses, the iPod in my ear plays songs of sadness and songs of hope. I pray for the latter to get me through the former, but only time will tell.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for that tall, dark stranger who caught my attention on the street; the gentleman who smiled and waved at me when I was in another town; the face in the crowd that makes me forget what I was going to say next; the hit-and-run years ago who reached from behind and held my hand at the concert; and the one who could make me forget the first and could become the last and not just the latest.

Patience.

1 comment:

me said...

Wow....How that brilliant mind works. So much hurt... If you ever want to talk, say the word.(excluding booze) I don't want things to be awkward between us.

Last night was black out zone. Remembering bits & pices. Made an ass out of myself again.

P.S We could go cruising for the tall dark & handsome guy together.


"damn...never @the right place @ the right time