Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How my poor heart aches...

I've not heard from you today and it feels like a loss. How can you touch me and then walk away? It's not as if we live together; that would be too easy.

You're only a couple of miles away and yet you are constantly on my mind. The evil little grin, the stubble on your chin, and the smooth skin in the small of your back (your low-rise jeans give away a lot as you step into the car).

Something in the wind tonight reminded me of you; the familiar brush across my cheek, the force at which it ripped through my clothes, the comfort as it enveloped every inch of my being, and the chill as it left me alone and cold.

At least I have the wind.

1 comment:

me said...

Wow, no wonder you are confused. My heart races and my hands shake when I think about you. I feel as though I can read your mind. Sometimes I think it could be telepathy...other times sheer madness.

We don't even know each other outside of parting. How can the chemistry be so strong? Maybe if it were a different place, different time, different people.
I could never hurt you or anyone.

I wish I could remember what was said after dinner that night. I felt guilty the next morning.
I dont know what to do. You stir the coldron & then run, but always keeping an eye.